- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Meet the Everlasting Ring
Simple, stunning and sustainable. The Everlasting Ring is a contemporary twist on the classic infinity shape with lab-grown diamonds gracing the curved band. Available in both yellow and white 14k recycled gold, the Everlasting Ring makes the perfect pairing partner with the original Ever changing Hoops and the perfect addition to your sustainable jewellery collection.
Total lab-grown diamond weight: 0.63ct.
Colour: All the diamonds we use are colourless, and scaled between D - F. These are the highest grade available.
Cut: Round brilliant cut diamonds.
Clarity: All of our diamonds are VS clarity with very slight inclusions, because there's beauty in imperfection.
- Lab-grown diamonds & 100% recycled gold
- One tree planted with every order
MATILDE’s mission is to bring modern, 21st century values to the traditional jewellery industry.
MATILDE jewellery is designed to withstand the normal rigours of modern life, but do keep in mind our pieces are still made from precious metals and delicate stones, so a bit of extra care is always recommended when wearing and handling your pieces.
• Put on jewellery last when dressing.
• Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching.
• Always handle with care.
• Allow contact with perfumes, lotions, hairspray or cosmetics as this may affect the colour or lustre.
• Use abrasive cleaners.
Cleaning diamonds & gold
• Mix a few drops of detergent-free soap with warm water.
• One piece at a time, soak your jewellery.
• Use a very soft brush to lightly clean each piece.
• Rinse with care (and don’t drop it down the drain – that's no fun!)
• Lightly dry the jewellery with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
Adding product to your cart
Transparency is essential in making fine jewellery fair, enabling MATILDE to offer accessibly priced pieces without the usual markups. So whether it’s good news or bad news, you’ll hear it openly and honestly from the brand. Fairness is MATILDE's ultimate goal. With no shortcuts or easy routes, fairness is the sum of all of its parts; by championing sustainability and transparency, MATILDE succeeds in creating the most beautiful fine jewellery in the fairest way possible.
- Gold: MATILDE’s gold suppliers purchase pre-loved gold in the form of unwanted jewellery and jewellery processing elements. This 100% recycled precious metal is refined to make mill products such as casting grain. MATILDE’s suppliers are SCS (Scientific Certification Systems) Certified, meaning they hold the credentials for the responsible sourcing of precious materials.
- Diamond: Lab-Grown Diamonds are visually, chemically, and physically identical to mined Diamonds. Starting life as a small diamond seed, they are placed under High-Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT), simulating the geological conditions of natural diamond creation, but a fifth of the carbon emissions of mined diamonds. After a few weeks, a rough diamond is grown, which is then cut and polished like any other diamond, ready to find its place in a piece of fine jewellery. Not only are Lab-Grown Diamonds 100% certified and identical to mined diamonds, they are conflict-free and significantly less harmful to the environment too.
When we think about mindful consumption, cost per use is a way of evaluating whether or not your purchase is sustainable or not. Asking questions like “will I use/wear this piece more than 30 times?” “Will I fix it when it breaks?” “When I’ve finished using it, will I extent the lifespan of the item by giving it to someone I know/charity?” All of these actions will decrease the overall carbon footprint of your purchase.
How do you work out the cost per use? Divide the price of the product by 30! We use 30 as this is the average amount of uses items are thought to have.
“Ever since I started researching the jewellery industry, specifically the diamond industry, the more I realised how little I knew about the origin of the stones in any of my own jewellery. Where was it mined? How many people did it go through? How did it get from its original place to me? And I realised I didn’t know the answer to most of the questions I had. We offer you a sustainable, traceable, identical alternative to the environmentally and socially harmful traditionally mined diamonds. An alternative that is not only kinder on the planet, but conflict-free, and identical in every way.”
See product details
For more sizing enquiries check out the sizing tab next to the product
The Story Behind MATILDE
MATILDE’s mission is to bring modern, 21st century values to the traditional jewellery industry. Uncompromising on quality, each of our stunning pieces is constructed using only the finest recycled 14ct gold and lab grown diamonds. By creating a sustainable alternative, MATILDE gives its clients the opportunity to wear beautiful jewellery with a matching sparkling history. Using materials such as lab grown diamonds and recycled gold, MATILDE's at the forefront of lower impact materials within the industry.
"Fairness is our ultimate goal. With no shortcuts or easy routes, fairness is the sum of all of its parts; by championing sustainability and transparency, MATILDE succeeds in creating the most beautiful fine jewellery in the fairest way possible."
"Transparency is essential in making fine jewellery fair, enabling us to offer accessibly priced pieces without the usual markups. So whether it’s good news or bad news, you’ll hear it openly and honestly from us."
"Sustainability is at the forefront of everything we do. From the materials we source to our artisan’s working conditions, MATILDE ensures that all of our products and partners uphold the same values, working together to create the finest sustainable jewellery."